This website (www.taxan.co.jp) is operated by Kaga Electronics Co., Ltd., and its affiliates (hereinafter the “Company”). Use of this website requires acceptance of the Terms of Service recorded here. Furthermore, these Terms of Service may be altered as necessary; please confirm the contents whenever you use this website.
When using this website, it is prohibited to engage in activities that cause harm or disadvantage to the Company or a third party, activities that cause loss of trust in or reputation of the Company or a third party, or acts that have the potential to do so.
Rights related to this website as well as trademarks, logos, and trade names used in this website belong to the Company or individual right-holders. It is prohibited under the Trademark Act to engage in activities such as using said rights, etc., without permission from the Company or the individual right-holder, unless otherwise allowed by the Trademark Act or other laws.
- This website may contain links to third-party websites and third-party websites may contain links to this website. In either instance, it is the responsibility of relevant third parties to manage and operate the content of third-party websites, and the Company bears no responsibility for any disadvantage or damage caused by the use of such.
- If you wish to create a link to this website, please obtain permission from the Company in advance.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, or reliability of this website’s content and the content or function, etc., of any information provided through this website. The Company bears no responsibility for any damage incurred through the use of this website.
- The Company bears no responsibility for any disadvantage or damage that may be incurred by users through the use of this website or content.
Governing law and court with jurisdiction
Interpretation of the use of this website and the content of this website is governed by the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising from use of this website shall be adjudicated by the Tokyo District Court of Japan as the court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction.
The quality of the site’s accessibility is maintained by adhering to the following guidelines and rules.
- The consistency of header menus, footer menus, side navigation, and other content elements necessary for users to navigate the site is always maintained.
- Text used for menus is unified sitewide. (Ex: Differing expressions such as “Back to Top” and “Back to Main Page” are not used.)
Text and buttons
- An easily readable font size is used for text.
- Link text and buttons are given an adequate size and width.