In TAIWAN, the central place of PC peripherals and high-technology industries in Asia, it exports TAIWAN-made general electronic parts and memory products to all the companies of KAGA ELECTRONICS' groups spreading into all places in the world, and sells Japanese-made electronic parts to local companies in TAIWAN. After its establishment in December 1995, its activities to build up relationships with design houses or manufacturing factories in TAIWAN has emerged as concrete results. Thus, especially the sales of small-capacity DRAM/SRAM for portable peripherals and digital apparatuses, which are in a state of insufficiency after major semiconductor makers in Japan and Korea has started reducing or stopping the production thereof, are increasing rapidly.
- Exporting/importing and selling in the country electronic parts, electronic apparatuses, etc.
- Sales of electronic parts (memories, DRAM, SRAM, LCD, PANEL) to Japan, HK, S'PORE, USA, EUROPE; Exporting of memory modules
- Sales of Japanese-made electronic parts and mechanical parts to TAIWAN
- Company Name
- KAGA (TAIWAN) ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.
- Empire Building, 12F, NO.87 Sung Chiang Road, Taipei, TAIWAN
- Date of Establishment
- December 1,1995
- WONT$ 50 million
- Koji Onaka
- Number of Employees
- Stockholders' Lineup
- KAGA ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.100%
Other domestic group company
Other overseas group company