The company is involved in the sales of semiconductors and electronic components and the provision of EMS services, mainly to Japanese enterprises expanding into Thailand. Despite tough trading expansion regulations, our company has received the commendation of the Board of Investment (Japan), enabling us to trade as a company exempt from import duties, the benefits of which we pass on in the form of reductions to our clients. From cars to white goods, we are able to meet a wide variety of needs in a flexible manner.
- Manufacture and sales of printed circuit board assembly products
- Import/export and domestic sales (Thailand) of semiconductors, electronic components, electronic equipment, etc.
- Export sales of Thai-manufactured semiconductors and electronic components.
- Company Name
- KAGA ELECTRONICS(THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
- 11/7, BANGNA-TRAD ROAD, KM.18TAMBOL BANGCHALONG, AMPHUR BANGPLEE, SAMUTPRAKARN 10540 THAILAND
- Date of Establishment
- 100,000,000 Baht
- Norio Takekuma
- Number of Employees
- Stockholders' Lineup
- KAGA ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.100%
Other domestic group company
Other overseas group company